No-Bake S’more Brownies!
Hello, to all my “Celebrate Always” friends! We just finished celebrating a certain elf on the shelf’s birthday… Happy Birthday, S’more the Elf!
Our birthday celebration for S’more was much of a hit as are these special treats that we invented to celebrate. We ran out of them a bit earlier than expected.
S’more’s birthday is in June. So, we always struggle to find a sweet treat to serve that people enjoy eating despite the hit. I was worried that these might be too much, but it turned out to be just right! I think the key is that I refrigerated the brownies and didn’t use melted chocolate bars. They were just the right amount of sweetness.
We even had a couple people say that they loved this version even though they don’t like real s’mores with the toasted marshmallow.
Now, let’s start “baking”!
No-Bake S’more Brownies
Prep time: 2 minutes per brownie
Cook time: None
Yield: However many you feel like making!
- 1 package cinnamon graham crackers
- 1 tub of chocolate frosting
- Two-bite brownies (the small brownies in the bakery area of your grocery store)
- 1 jar marshmallow fluff
Spread a little frosting on one side of a graham cracker and place it frosting side up.
Put a two-bite brownie upside down on the frosting covered graham.
Drop a dollop of marshmallow fluff on the brownie.
Spread frosting on a second graham and place it frosting side down on top of the marshmallow fluff.
- Whenever I use the premade chocolate frosting, I stir in just a little bit of flavor extract (vanilla, cinnamon, almond, coconut, or whatever sounds good), but I didn’t this time.
- If your grocery store doesn’t sell small brownies, you can make a batch of your favorite brownies in a mini muffin pan to create the same size easily. Just spray your muffin pan with non-stick spray before putting a spoonful of the batter in the muffin tin.
If you like this recipe, you should check out all the other recipes I gathered.
Thank you for reading. We hope this is just one more way we help you “Celebrate Always” (I Thessalonians 5:16)