Mulled Cider Moscow Mule!
Hello, to all my “Celebrate Always” friends! We just finished celebrating Diva Night, and it was AMAZING! The three big hits of the evening were:
- SANTA!!! The ladies were gaga for our Sexy Santa. Hopefully, Sexy Santa will be a staple at all our Diva Nights.
2. The Jalapeno Popper Dip! I ran out of time in the spring to serve this amazing dip, to the extreme disappointment of many divas. This year, we ran out early. So, I will have to make extra next time.
3. Mulled Cider Moscow Mules! We decided to shake things up a bit for our Diva Night cocktail. This year, we served crisp, cold Caramel Apple Cider Moscow Mules. We discovered that they taste amazing with or without the alcohol, but with the caramel vodka, they taste like caramel apples! Again, we ran out before the night was through. So, we will have to make extra next time. Try out our recipe below.
Mulled Cider Moscow Mule
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 5 minutes
Chill time: 1-8 hours
Yield: About 1 gallon
Tweaked from: Caramel Apple Cider Moscow Mule – Sparkling Charm
- 1/2 package of our custom mulling spice
- 1/2 gallon of apple juice
- 6 cans of ginger beer
- Optional: About 10 oz of caramel vodka to taste*
- Optional garnish: cinnamon sticks and apple slices
Mix mulling spice into heated apple juice until it comes to a simmer and sugars dissolve.
Chill mulled cider until cold (or over night).
Add ice to a serving container about a third full (or serve the ice in individual cups).
Pour mulled cider into your serving container. Then, pour in the ginger beer, trying not too splash too much. Then, pour in the caramel vodka.
Serve with cinnamon sticks and apple slices to garnish.
- At Diva Night, we mixed everything together except the vodka, and I walked around spiking each 9-ounce cup with about 1 ounce of caramel vodka. So, the amount of vodka in the recipe is an approximation based on how many bottles we used and that some people didn’t want an alcohol.
If you like this recipe, you should check out all the other recipes we’ve gathered.
Thank you for reading. We hope this is just one more way we help you “Celebrate Always” (I Thessalonians 5:16)